At the 16th & 17th of August 2018, Simuleon will hold a 2-day classroom training at our location in Bruchem, The Netherlands. The training is called "Abaqus Buckling, Postbuckling & Collapse Analysis Training".
Buckling and postbuckling behavior is critical to the success of certain designs. For example, crash worthiness of an automobile requires that particular vehicle components collapse in ways that maximize energy absorption. On the other hand, successful designs of imperfection-sensitive, thin-walled shell structures, ranging from beverage containers to large pressure vessels, must prevent unintentional buckling.
What will you learn?
The following topics will be handled during the training course:
- Identify an imperfection-sensitive structure
- Extract closely spaced eigenvalues efficiently
- Introduce imperfections into a “perfect” mesh
- Use the Riks method effectively
- Use damping to control unstable motions
What is the content of the training?
Download the PDF right here
August 16th & 17th