Isight is a Process Integration and Design Optimization ( PIDO ) software framework, which enables various applications to be easily integrated. With Isight you can create flexible simulation process flows to automate the exploration of design alternatives and identification of optimal performance parameters.
This course comprehensively covers the Design and Runtime Gateways along with several fundamental components, exposing users to the ways in which a workflow can be built in Isight and the ways in which the design space can be explored.
What will you learn?
The following topics will be handled during the training course:
- Automating a series of functions to create a Sim-flow
- Adding components to a Sim-flow
- Setting up the core component
- Configuring components to pass data to/from eachother
- Executing a Sim-flow
- Visualising Sim-flow results
- Evaluating design alternatives
- Creating a Sim-flow to capture a process, by integrating various software in the company.
- Performing Design Optimization and gain DesignSpace understanding by using various techniques such as DOE, Optimization, Monte Carlo etc.
What is the content of the training?
Download the PDF right here
May 16th & 17th